Welcome to Canon-McMillan School District's Community Sports and Events Page!
Find Us on Social Media
These events are district-affiliated:
Spring 2020 Canon-Mac Youth Girls Softball Registration
- Register online at www.CMYGSA.org from January 1-March 7 (late registration after March 7th)
- Slow Pitch and Fast Pitch
- 4U to 15U
Designer Purse Bingo - CM Volleyball
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 @ 12:00 p.m.
- Canon-McMillan High School Cafeteria
- $20 per person
These events are not district-affiliated but have been approved for publication:
Chess Club - Frank Sarris Public Library
- All ages and talent levels welcome!
- Every second Tuesday of the Month
- 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - Swim Lessons
- Ages 4-12
- Session 1: March 16-19; Session 2: March 23-26
- Canon-McMillan High School Pool
Healthy Kids Running Series
- Sundays 3/29, 4/5, 4/19, 4/26 & 5/3 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Hills-Hendersonville Elementary School
Blue Prints Pre-K 2020 - Now Enrolling
- Classes are 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. daily at Muse Elementary School
- Children who are 3 or 4 years old before September 1, 2020 are eligible
- Call 724-225-9550 x457 or fill out application in the Muse Elementary School's main office
Thomas Youth League Spring 2020 Baseball
My Child Is An EL: A Parent's Guide
Here To Help - Department of Education
Here To Help - Department of Human Services
What Does CHIP Cover
For any other sport not listed, check the athletic website and email the coach.